Accounts Payable - Helpdesk- Senior Process Associate- Dutch-Hybrid Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting Applications for Accounts Payable - Helpdesk- Senior Process Associate- Dutch-Hybrid Bucharest
The Accounts Payable team is part of the Finance Operations pillar, which is responsible for executing day-to-day operations (sourcing, procurement, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting) for our clients. We protect and oversee corporate assets by establishing a control framework and audit environment and ensure those frameworks are implemented and followed. Accounts Payable Associates are ultimately responsible for ensuring vendors are paid within contractual terms; that invoices are processed accurately and paid with appropriate approvals and support.
• Provide expert guidance to end-users on PR, PO, AP, MDM and T&E process as well as 'How To' type help requests;
• Provide assistance to customer's end-users on PR, PO, AP, MDM, T&E process issues and 'stuck' transactions;
• Perform delegation role on problem transactions according to processes and procedures in place;
• Provide outbound telephony support in the agreed languages and English where needed;
• Redirect queries received but not in scope of helpdesk to other support areas according to agreed procedures;
• Manage in-scope queries through to resolution and update the ticketing system throughout;
• Define SLAs and critical metrics for the helpdesk operations including reporting and escalation responsibilities;
• Generate reports and dashboards on helpdesk performance according to above KPIs/SLAs;
• Find opportunities for efficiency improvements of helpdesk processes including the use of LEAN methodology and automation where feasible;
• Recommend target updates to training or help materials and new training requirements based on high frequency calls to helpdesk (type of call, business areas etc.) with the aim of reducing helpdesk calls and increasing the percentage of self-service.
• Implement processes for securing and reporting quantitative and qualitative customer (of helpdesk) satisfaction assessments including regular feedback (post-call), periodic surveys and corrective action plans based on findings;
• Maintain helpdesk scripts and standard operating procedures for team to ensure up to date with the latest service requirements and any tool changes/enhancements.
• Very good written and verbal Dutch Language skills, min C1
• Good written and verbal English language skills, min B2
• Good attention to details and self-discipline
• Interpersonal skills and the capacity to work independently and with a team.
• Previous experience in the AP and T&E fields represents an advantage for future applicants.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.