- Homepage /
- Alle jobs /
- Roemenië /
- Accounts Receiva...
Accounts Receivable with Dutch
At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What's next together!
Will have direct responsibility for the Credit collections, Cash Application, and Customer Invoicing.
Be the first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders regarding invoices, payments, and disputes.
Run AR reports for management review, and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time.
• Issuing Customer Invoices;
• Perform IC Billing;
• Ensuring that valid processes are in place for collection purposes;
• Analyze Customer Account Balance;
• Accurately reflect A/R posting and collection of payments applied to ledgers;
• Entering payments into accounting system;
• Tracking payments and deposits;
• Preparing late notices/dunning letters;
• Obtaining primary financial data for accounting records;
• Computing and recording numerical data;
• Checking the accuracy of business transactions;
• Review and manage customer inquiries.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or Economics;
• Dutch - Advanced;
• 1 year experience or more in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Customer Support;
• Ability to prioritize and multitask;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Deadline and detail-oriented;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organization (business, SSC, BPO);
*May be required to travel for work.
• Very flexible vs change and VUCA environment (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity);
• Very open;
• Positively curious;
• Continuous Improvement Mindset Eager to learn & grow professionally;
• Hungry for feedback;
• Reliable Highly professional High capacity of (personal) change management;
Embark in our team of young enthusiasts and drive your way to SUCCESS!
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years' experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what's next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
If you'd like to learn more about our culture, DE&I journey and our way of working, please find out more in our sustainability section and our latest Annual Report.
Follow @NextGenLeasePlan on Instagram and LeasePlan on LinkedIn to check out what LeasePlanners are up to everyday!