Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Associate (Dutch speaker) - Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to join an advanced team with a global company that is passionate about preventing money laundering, fraud, and other illegal financial transactions? How about offering up your skills in a global business that is committed to making financial services accessible to people everywhere? Then it's time to join Western Union as an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Associate.Western Union powers your pursuit.
As a member of the Anti-Money Laundering Compliance team, you will help uncover suspicious activity associated with criminal acts, including money laundering and terrorist financing.Role Responsibilities
- making sure that our customers are protected against money laundering or other illegal activities;
- analyzing how our agents use our money transfer services by conducting due diligence;
- helping the business look at ways of improving its customer experience and make recommendations on any process improvements;
- assisting the escalation team on any issues that do arise by taking ownership on cases.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- 1 years' experience in Associate AML position in one of the Compliance functional teams would be considered advantageous;
- High school degree required, college degree is a plus;
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills;
- Fluency in English with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills are mandatory;
- Fluency in Dutch with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills are mandatory;
- Analytical, reactive and attentive to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/.Salary
The monthly gross base salary range is 975 - 1667 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies.Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the below benefits specific to your location and note that your recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Lithuania specific benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance (5 options)
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Additional days off
- Wide variety of discounts and special offers
- Volunteering activities
- Referral program
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.