As a Customer Experience Associate, you are responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customers while creating a luxury experience. You will remove obstacles, provide support, and are empowered to "do the right thing." This is an ideal role for a polished individual with a passion for service, design and home furnishings.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Represent the RH brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Engage with the customer to identify their needs and partner them with the best associates to deliver unparalleled service and exceed their expectations
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and Leaders to ensure the customer's needs are not only met but also exceeded
- Build brand loyalty and revenue by being well-versed in RH product offerings, processes and systems
- Innovate with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building and maintaining relationships
- Qualify and educate potential design customers on services offered by RH Interior Design
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service, high-end furniture and luxury retail preferred
- Poise and confidence to interact with high-end customers while maintaining confidentiality
- Fluency in Dutch, written and verbal
- People and relationship-driven
- Driven to deliver first-class service and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strategic, highly organized and results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to Quality with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Google Applications
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be productive working remotely
- Ability to travel to the nearest gallery as needed
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
At RH, we are committed to promoting pay equity. Rate of pay is determined based on each individual's experience, qualifications, and the geographic location of the role.