Proactis is a leading Source-to-Pay software solution provider for mid-market organisations across a range of service-led industries.
Proactis' end-to-end modular platform enables customers to control spend and manage supply-chain risk; improve compliance and governance of their purchasing activities; reduce the cost of goods and services; and deliver efficiencies, all through process digitisation and automation.Job DescriptionRemote/Hybrid Role. Must be native Dutch speaker and fluent in English
This role works within the Demand Generation Centre of Excellence (CoE) and is supported by the other CoEs. The primary goal of this role is to positively impact sales pipeline by prospecting, identifying, and generating Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) to help build a strong pipeline of opportunities for all solution areas across the assigned target market(s). These SALs must be qualified to the agreed standard.
This will be achieved through a mixture of outbound and inbound SAL generation and nurturing, with most time spent talking to prospects on the telephone, with supporting engagement via email and LinkedIn. Additionally, you will attend exhibitions and seminars to network with senior finance/procurement professionals and increase awareness of our offering.QualificationsKey Accountabilities/BAU Objectives:
- Proactively plan out each week with lead generation activity that is aligned to the pipeline needs, taking a consultative, solution selling approach with key decision makers - establishing trusted relationships to determine their needs and understand their requirements. This will include:
- Managing hot leads (i.e. responding to inbound enquiries via email, telephone and the website).
- Following up on warm leads (engagements from marketing activity(e.g., webinars, exhibitions, seminars, and downloads, paid digital etc
- Cold outreach using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Nurturing existing leads that are not 'sales-ready'.
Professional Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Representation at online/physical events - interacting with delegates to generate new leads and to raise the profile and awareness of the Proactis offering/brand.
- Salesforce management
- Providing Field Marketing Managers and the CoEs with feedback on market/industry insights and lead quality to help drive improved campaigns.
- Liaising with Marketing and Sales colleagues on planning, lead quality, SAL progress and pipeline impact - for self and other BDEs.
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English