MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
As a global organization, MicroStrategy seeks to provide exceptional career opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that having a diverse workforce enables us to leverage the strengths and qualities that are unique to each individual. We believe that having a culture of inclusion encourages innovation and that this in turn drives agility and value for our employees, partners, and customers.
Values: Be Engaged, Precise, Agile, Transparent, and CheerfulJob DescriptionThe Role:Territory: You will be working closely with the Sales Leadership Team and our Enterprise Account Executives to continue our growth in the Benelux region. Fluent Dutch and English language skills required
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) form the core of MicroStrategy's ambitious revenue growth engine. They help connect senior enterprise prospects with our Sales Teams through a variety of different channels. As a BDR, you will be responsible for conducting strategic business development activities to new targets within both prospect and existing accounts, with the objective of introducing and positioning MicroStrategy's products and services to key decision-makers. This will include setting up an initial meeting between the prospect and our Account Executive and may also include conducting presentations and participating in demos as your experience grows.
As a BDR, you will set the highest standards and learn to demonstrate best practice in business development activities. At MicroStrategy, you will learn how to prospect and communicate with senior enterprise professionals and learn how to qualify genuine business opportunities, driving value beyond expectation every day. Alongside this, you will gain access to all the latest sales tools and methodologies.
We understand the importance of ongoing education and training and we invest heavily in continuously improving our team's skillsets. We offer a stimulating and rewarding work experience in a fast-paced sales culture that offers exciting career opportunities, set within a collaborative and supportive environment. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate success and progress your career in Enterprise Software Sales.Your Focus:
QualificationsRequired Experience and Skills:
- Working closely with sales leaders, you will qualify leads to deliver sales-ready opportunities by engaging with potential customers through various outbound communications (phone, email, and social media)
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to support on inbound event follow up, content downloads, and optimize pipeline generation through additional outbound efforts
- Drive pipeline and revenue for MicroStrategy in line with our ambitious revenue goals
- Utilize social networks, internal databases and BDR tools to research and enrich prospective accounts
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Achieve and exceed your individual targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
- Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of MicroStrategy's software platform and services, and build a deep understanding of their applications
- Be able to effectively communicate the value proposition of MicroStrategy to specific buyer personas in a clear and compelling way that drives interest and results in marketing qualified leads/initial meetings
- Interact regularly with all areas of Marketing and Sales, including the Marketing Operations team, to discuss the lead qualification process, and recommend improvements
- Work closely with the Marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of MicroStrategy's products and services
- Drive participation to MicroStrategy events and set-up on-site meetings at tradeshows with MicroStrategy presence
- Fluent Dutch language skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Proven sales experience in the SaaS software industry, preferably in the AI/BI space
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to successfully build relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results orientated
- Ability to adapt and excel in an ever-changing industry and environment
- Effective time-management skills
- Experience working in a results-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new concepts, industries, and tools
- Degree educated or equivalent academic/work experience
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally protected basis.