Job DescriptionArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence is looking for candidates for a position of
Buying Support Team Leader with DutchYou will be responsible for:
- Leading Buying Support Team - providing services for Netherland
- Running Buying Support project, coordinating and managing the tasks, escalation handling, working with the on-site team, client, and suppliers on a daily basis, providing all the updates regarding process changes and keeping it up to date;
- Acting as a first point of the contact of all team members, communicate and explain any process changes to the team.
- Responsible to deliver service as per SLAs and KPIs;
- Providing team updates, preparing and monitoring weekly and monthly results,
- Conducting team meetings, participating in weekly calls;
- Preparing monthly data on Team's performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, engineering or finance/economy
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in purchasing
- Fluency in Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- MS Excel and SAP knowledge
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and primary steelmaking facilities in 16 countries. In 2022, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $79.8 billion and crude steel production of 59.0 million metric tonnes, while iron ore production reached 45.3 million metric tonnes. Our purpose is to produce ever smarter steels that have a positive benefit for people and planet. Steels made using innovative processes which use less energy, emit significantly less carbon and reduce costs. Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable. Steels for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure that will support societies as they transform through this century. With steel at our core, our inventive people and an entrepreneurial culture at heart, we will support the world in making that change. This is what we believe it takes to be the steel company of the future. ArcelorMittal is listed on the stock exchanges of New York (MT), Amsterdam (MT), Paris (MT), Luxembourg (MT) and on the Spanish stock exchanges of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia (MTS).
For more information about ArcelorMittal please visit: http://corporate.arcelormittal.comAbout the Team
Do you want to make an impact? We're looking for talented people to join a global community. ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel company. Our material is part of the fabric of life. Our purpose - and the reason why we exist - is to create smarter steels for people and planet. Help us develop the material that tomorrow's world will be made of. In return, we offer endless career opportunities, international experiences in a diverse, multi-cultural organisation, working with leading experts, and lifelong learning through the ArcelorMittal University.
As Segment Finance, we develop financial planning & analysis to help Segment & Clusters frame, monitor and achieve their business objectives. We want to be a business partner of choice to identify & promote value creation initiatives across all functions. We see our team as an open ground for new talents, with a clear focus on creativity, diversity & inclusion.
Our Mission is to:
- Develop financial planning & analysis to help Segment & Clusters frame, monitor and achieve their business objectives
- Reinforce Segment & Clusters decision making by bringing the relevant strategic, financial & business perspectives
- Promote and drive value creation initiatives across the different functions
- Ensure fair allocation of financial resources between business stakeholders
- Set up a transparent business environment, in compliance with internal & external financial standards & procedures