What You'll Be Doing
This Role Will Suit You If You Have The Following Skills!
- As the role holder, you will be following ITIL framework
- Responsible for end to end management of customer change requests for different products
- Gathering all information provided from customer and reviewing/validating/coordinating with the involved parties.
- Following up with the customer and respective implementation teams
- Chairing CAB meetings
- Reviewing all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; referring back any that have been backed out or have failed, creating post implementation reviews
- Ensuring operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate
- Producing management reports
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
- Ability to meet the customers' needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
- Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
- Relevant work experience in a multinational/telecommunications environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Degree qualification is an advantage
- ITIL qualification is an advantage
Our leadership standardsLooking in:Leading inclusively and Safely
- English on a fluent level
- Dutch on an intermediate level
I inspire and build trust through self-awareness, honesty and integrity.Owning outcomes
I take the right decisions that benefit the broader organisation.Looking out:Delivering for the customer
I execute brilliantly on clear priorities that add value to our customers and the wider business.Commercially savvy
I demonstrate strong commercial focus, bringing an external perspective to decision-making.Looking to the future:Growth mindset
I experiment and identify opportunities for growth for both myself and the organisation.Building for the future
I build diverse future-ready teams where all individuals can be at their best.
With over 175 years of heritage, BT is now the flagship business brand of BT Group. We've brought together our best people and capabilities into a B2B powerhouse serving 1.2 million business customers internationally.
We're a global leader for secure connectivity and collaboration platforms for businesses of all shapes and sizes, from big household names and government departments, right through to sole traders and new start-ups. But it's not just the technology that matters, it's what it can do to help them build stronger, smarter, more secure businesses.
We value diversity and inclusion and believe in making a positive impact. We connect for good by championing digital inclusion and equipping people, businesses, and communities with digital skills to thrive.
As a member of our team, you will be part of an organisation that celebrates difference, fosters innovation and provides you with opportunities to be your best. With millions of businesses relying on us daily, joining BT means you can be part of a diverse and multi-skilled team that makes a significant impact to society.A FEW POINTS TO NOTE:
Although these roles are listed as full-time, if you're a job share partnership, work reduced hours, or any other way of working flexibly, please still get in touch.DON'T MEET EVERY SINGLE REQUIREMENT?
Studies have shown that women and people who are disabled, LGBTQ+, neurodiverse or from ethnic minority backgrounds are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification and criteria. We're committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can be their best, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every requirement on the Job Description, please apply anyway - you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles in our wider team.