Content Operation Labeling Specialist - Dutch
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users. Eco-Labeling develops unified global rules for diversified video and header accounts, manages and optimizes the efficiency and accuracy, and provides weekly data analysis of TikTok content ecological diversity. To eliminate any doubt, this role involves reading, viewing, listening and examining user-generated content to ensure they comply with community guidelines. Content includes images, video, text related to every day life, but they can also include (but are not limited to) bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder.
It is possible that this role will be exposed to harmful content on a daily basis.
What will I be doing:
- Responsible for the management of projects for the monitoring of content ecosystem across multiple products.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional departments for project evaluation, resources coordination and subsequent works.
- Evaluate project's operation status through data analysis and form up reports for global synchronization.
- Regularly track and review project's progress and performance to continuously improve its workflow and stability.
What should I bring with me:
- Bachelor's degree or above preferred, short video product user.
- Overseas working/ training is a plus.
- In-depth contact with local customs and culture is highly sensitive to social news.
- Possess strong learning ability, team management skills and cross-department communication.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature.
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing experience and other data analysis capabilities are preferred.
- Having experience of project management or relevant job can be a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch is required as the role requires communication with Dutch markets, fluent English is also required as it is the working language;
- Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role.
- Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role.
Trust & Safety recognises that keeping our platform safe for TikTok communities is no ordinary job which can be both rewarding and psychologically demanding and emotionally taxing for some. This is why we are sharing the potential hazards, risks and implications in this unique line of work from the start, so our candidates are well informed before joining.
We are committed to the wellbeing of all our employees and promise to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.