The Retail Banking Operations in ING's largest shared services organization (ING Hubs Philippines) is growing rapidly - delivering processing and contact center services to our banks globally. Our ambition is to provide excellent Customer, Partner, and Employee experience while keeping the bank safe and continuously improving on our performance and culture.
ING is looking for a colleague with the talent to take something on and make it happen, who is enthusiastic about helping others be successful and has the gift of always being one step ahead and a person who always collaborates, listens and invests in others to achieve shared goals.
If you are good at:
- Providing accurate and up-to-date information and resolution to existing / potential clients on a variety of channels, primarily in a written format (Chat).
- Exploring solutions to less common client queries by identifying relevant ING experts to consult and interpreting information in a way that is accurate and relevant for the client's context, and actively contributes to ING's library of client solutions.
- Adhering to risk and compliance processes.
- Managing end-to-end the execution of client requests and complaint resolution actions.
- Actively suggests and contributes to initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and customer service performance metrics.
If you are:
- A Fresh Graduate or anyone with maximum 1-year professional working experience, ideally in a Shared Service or BPO environment.
- Ability to follow a range of mandatory process steps to ensure that work is carried out to the required standards.
- Ability to learn processes and tasks quickly.
- Highly collaborative and a strong team player.
- Achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficient in written Dutch
If you can:
- Provide excellent service to ING's customers as first point of contact.
- Provide CLT assistance in checking the quality of the chat translation from Dutch to English and vice versa.
- Assist CLT team members with chat translation from Dutch to English and vice versa.
- Communicate to ING customers via chat in Dutch.
- Take ownership of all customer interactions to personally drive each customer inquiry, request or complaint to satisfactory resolution.
- Become certified within 12 months for the required certifications (IDD, ...)
- Work on mid to night shifts, rotating shifts, including holidays, weekends, and night shifts.
- Open to rendering overtime if needed.
If you want to:
- Work in downtown BGC, the country's economic center.
- Enjoy competitive compensation and allowances.
- Be part of one of the most innovative and exciting digital bank in the world.
- Be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team.