We are thrilled to be one of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing technology companies in the US - and now, we are ready to take our success to the next level by going public! This is an incredible opportunity to join our team as a Customer Care Manager and help us reach new heights.
At Allurion, our core values of Audacity, Grit, Authenticity, Accountability, and being Data Driven, combined with our passion for innovation, have fueled our growth and will help us achieve our ambitious mission - ending obesity! As part of a recognized Great Place to Work ® in the US, UK, France, Allurions engage as a collaborative global team while solutioning a critical healthcare challenge which affects millions. We are driven by purpose, motivated by individual challenge and growth, and energized by collective engagement and competitive rewards. We invite you to join us as we aim to transform the way obesity is treated and make a lasting impact on the world. What will you be doing?
In support of our world class Allurion Program as a dynamic Customer Care Manager, your primary focus is to engage with local clinics, book appointments for potential patients, drive conversion from leads to placements and ultimately support the Sales organization in meeting targets.
Being an individual contributor, you will work remotely within the UK alongside other Customer Care Managers and a Team Lead, collecting data to input into the CRM while providing accurate and timely KPI metrics when requested. You will be a key collaborator working with our Marketing team supporting social media management as well as collaborating with various other internal stakeholders.What we're looking for in you:
What's in it for you:
- Experience in consultative telesales (previous experience in working within the Technology industry preferred).
- Consumer centric mindset, with the ability to deliver a high-quality end-to-end customer experience.
- Able to work effectively both as a team and independently.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Empathetic and easy to build relationships of trust with potential patients.
- Language capability: C2 Level in Dutch and B2-C2 in English preferred.
- Competitive Package
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Career Development
- Support for Parents
- Global Employee Assistance Program & Total Wellbeing Platform
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional Benefits and perks dependent on Country of residence
This role can be based anywhere within the UK.Travel:
There is potential for some international travel for company sponsored events.Hours:
Hours for this role may be flexible and will be communicated to the selected candidate by the Hiring Manager.Diversity and Inclusion
Allurion is committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms - skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply!
To learn more about Allurion please visit our website