Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global OrganizationTHE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE ITDispatch Specialist II Bucharest Romania
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world's most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us. Join us and Make an Impact.
We are currently seeking a Dispatch Specialist II
to join our HBT HBS Global Dispatch
team in our in Bucharest
office. Reporting to the Dispatch Team Leader,
your main responsibility will be acting as first point of contact for customers and field service professionals' issues, being an interface between them and the rest of the departments.Key Responsibilities:
• Call taking (external & internal customers)
• Email handling (external &internal customer)
• Case - Work Order - Service Appointment creation in Salesforce, depending on the issues specificity, after checking contract details and entitlements
• Service Appointment dispatch & re-scheduling for Field Service Professionals
• Field Service Professionals schedule monitoring (acceptance expiration, overlaps, rejected Service Appointments)
• Standard Operating Procedure creation & update
• Customer Portal cases monitoring
• Monitoring of Field Service Professionals generated cases
• Work Order management
• Supports all local or global initiatives, making sure proper actions are taken as instructed
• Runs reports for customers and local administrative teams and takes needed actionsKey Experience & Capabilities:
• Minimum college graduate. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Support
• English - advanced level
• Another language (or several others) depending on the countries they interact with
• Dutch language is mandatoryHybrid Work Policy (3days in the office, 2 days work from home) Preferred:
• Salesforce knowledge is nice to have but not mandatory
• Detailed oriented, very good communication skills, good organizer, teamwork, multitasking, good reporting skills, customer orientedAbout Us
The world is changing. And it's a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We're building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.Discover More
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. There's a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here
. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International IncAdditional Information
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, BUCURESTI 020339 ROU