About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.Role Overview:
As a Consumer Relations Specialist will be a communication gateway member to FISKER clients and act as a Product and Brand Specialist, utilizing your fluent language skills of English, German, and Dutch. The chosen candidate must be capable of effectively communicating with current FISKER reservation holders and potential future customers through our CRM platform. He or she must have Strong Social Media acumen and Case Management communication skills. This role may involve supporting as a FISKER product and brand specialist in public and private events. You will be responsible for supporting an engaging consumer relations experience and leaving a positive impression of the FISKER brand. You will be a key contributor to delivering a world-class customer experience by leveraging our FISKER Consumer Relations Communication Journey.
If you enjoy contributing your ideas, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and want to join an unbeatable team, then FISKER would like to hear from you!
Position is based in Munich, GermanyDuties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications: Multilingual in following languages: English and German along with Dutch OR Portuguese is required.
- Provide daily support to current and potential FISKER clients through Salesforce to support inbound omni channels that include; social media, email, phone, web-based, and phone contacts.
- Support and be a contributing member of Fisker Consumer Relations. Including; strategies, processes, policies, and metrics for responding to customer inquiries through inbound omni-channels.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner through all inbound channels.
- Outreach to Fisker hand-raisers to participate in special events/activities.
- Support Fisker events on-site to ensure excellence in customer engagement.
- Engage with customers at Fisker events and provide support during events as required.
- Develop best practices, feedback loops, and process improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues to achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
- Ensure excellence in customer satisfaction of attendees at event, as demonstrated from qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Create post-event recap and provide it to key stakeholders and executives within the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer relations, preferably at an automotive OEM
- Excellent Social Media acumen; prior experience preferred
- Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Social Media Mining knowledge a plus
- Ability to effectively identify cases that require escalation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive outlook with energetic personality
- Solution orientation
- Strong dedication to delivering excellence in customer satisfaction
- Strong organization with the ability to manage multiple client responses
- Strong follow-through skills
- Desire and strong ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams.
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
- Must be open to working on weekends and during certain holidays, in accordance with local regulations.
- May perform other duties as assigned.