Company DescriptionJob DescriptionChoose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.AUTO1 Group
- Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we revolutionize the highly fragmented used car market with the mission to build the best way to buy and sell cars. With our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de
we have exactly the right solution for private customers as well as our 60.000+ B2B partners - operating in more than 30 European countries.
We move fast and love a good challenge. 6,000 employees with more than 90 nationalities: with our strong team, flat hierarchies and fast decisions we've grown to become Europe's clear market leader and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars.
Our customer service is not only the first point of contact for our customers, but also the flagship of our company. By providing superior and unique services, we ensure that our customers' expectations are consistently exceeded and customer satisfaction is always outstanding.
Be part of our colorful and motivated customer service team and contribute to the professional phone support of our private customers by coordinating appointments for our 130 branches in Germany and Austria. With your support you will help to continuously improve our service quality.
- Permanent work contract, full time
- Hybrid work, 1 week from the office, 1 week home
- A nice office just 1 minute away from Pipera metro station
- A warm team atmosphere and fun team events
- Private health insurance via Medicover
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code
- Inclusive and respectful multicultural work environment
- Personal development
Your new role
- Proactive customer service (95% Outbound) to answer customers' questions and help coordinate branch evaluation visits
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide optimal solutions
- Simple process with help and support always available
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Very good written and spoken Dutch/French language skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer orientation with a friendly and professional approach Motivation to work in customer service - experienced or newcomer
- 6 months or more of experience in inbound or outbound customer service or other customer-facing sectors
You get extra credit for
- 12 months or more of experience in inbound or outbound customer service or other customer-facing sectors
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the automotive sector
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
Cristina Diana Bolos
is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de
. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, in building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.QualificationsAdditional InformationVideos To Watch