- Quickly become an expert for our products and processes, you are the contact person for our customers.
- With your communication skills, you will independently handle customer inquiries by phone and in writing.
- You work closely with other colleagues from customer service and Raisin's departments and stakeholders.
- You inspire with your friendly manner and our customers feel in good hands with you, which contributes to customer enthusiasm.
- You professionally handle inquiries regarding the account opening and investment process up to basic tax issues.
- You contribute to making the use of our platform a positive customer experience.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- You speak Dutch at a native level, both written and spoken and have a good command of English.
- Professional experience in customer service or customer support is desirable, regardless of industry.
- Strong communicators who want to help customers via telephone with words and deeds are also welcome.
- You enjoy dealing with people, you are able to handle several tasks simultaneously under pressure while setting appropriate priorities.
- You are interested in complex topics and in modern finance and capital markets.
- You are located in Berlin or in Hamburg.
- You have high expectations of your work and maintain an overview even in hectic times.
- You have good IT skills (especially Office 365).
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team, you will benefit from:
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year.
- Free choice of hardware.
- Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days.
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than €20 per month.
- A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20%.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party.
- Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with €25 per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH).