Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, outdoor products and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/Customer Service Specialist English, German or Dutch
If you are customer minded, have a positive approach, like to work in a team and are passionate about customer service, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Customer Service (CS)Team Member, you will provide an extraordinary customer experience by ensuring a seamless order management and Customer Service activity. You will be the main contact for Regional Customer and Sales team for order correspondence including service and quality related actions. The role will consist of transactional activities, with a strong focus on finding solutions for our Customer. This role is key in communication with other functions like: Finance, Warehouse, Production, Planning team, Quality team. Learn more about our Engineered Fastening business.
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader.The Job (responsibilities):
The Person (requirements):
- Be the first point of contact for Customer, Sales & Operational related issues for assigned regional customers
- End to end Customer Order Management: from managing quotations, order entry, delivery, and dispute management
- Proactive communication of order status including the distribution of the Customer Orderbook report to the Customer
- Internal communication with stakeholders to ensure timely adherence of product to customers' requirements
- Ensure all calls, queries and requests are processed within KPI level, based on SOPs (Standard Operating Processes)
- Ensure a prompt response and follow up to all sales enquiries, including the submission of samples, quotations and any other information related to orders
- Ensure all disputes' claims are raised and actioned in line with SOP's and KPI's, including validation of Claims/ Disputes, negotiation with Customers, dispute resolution, analysis of credit, returns and debit notes adjustments
- Support the onboarding of the eProcurement platform
- Experience with Sales / Customer Service - preferred
- Strong commercial skills and attitude
- Solution orientated
- Knowledge of ERP systems - SAP is an advantage
- Desired: MS Excel
- Advantage: experience with telephony software (Five9)
- Fluent English, German or Dutch
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to acquire product knowledge by attending training courses
- High standard of quality and accuracy
- Team player
- Result and goal driven
- Able to deal with changes in a growing organization- in a flexible way
- Flexible work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit cards)
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Linkedin Learning® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Global Benefits & Perks
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary plus receive entitlements and benefits unique to your country of hire. What You'll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.Purpose-Driven Company:
You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.