At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist with Dutch where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We're bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.NOTE: Temporary position available from 16.10.2023 until 29.02.2024.Remote work is possible from Poland.About the job
- Deliver high quality service by e-mail, phone, or chat
- Nurture customer relationships by understanding the customer needs and resolving their queries
- Prepare to support the customer inquiries by studying products and policies and processes
- Improve the quality of service with submissions to improve processes and services yet to be implemented
- Follow-up with customers on issue resolution status
- Maintaining sensitive information in compliance with local and regional law (e.g. General Data Protection Regulation)
- Act as a customer advocate in the organization while interacting with other internal departments
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
What we offer
- Fluency in Dutch (C1) and English (B2)(speaking and writing)
- Fast learner with strong customer service focus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- Experience in handling SAP and/or Service Management Tools (e.g. ServiceNow) - nice to have
- A comprehensive understanding of the local culture of supported countries - nice to have
- Work experience in a virtual, multi-national set up - nice to have
- Knowledge of eCommerce business - nice to have
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
Masters of Light Since 1895
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- MyBenefit program
- Employee social fund
- Recognition awards
- Swarovski products discounts
- Learning and development programs
- Volunteering leave
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski's heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.