TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.Job Description
Are you open, communicative and love working with a diverse range of customers to help them with their IT challenges? Then join our Customer Support Team as a Customer Support Specialist (all genders), satisfying our customers by delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Support our existing customers with their technical and accounting issues over the phone, ticket and chat
- Show our software solutions to customers via online demonstrations, presenting functionality that will solve their individual IT challenges
- Identify customer needs and forward such requests to our sales department
- Work closely with all members of the Customer Support team to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers
- University degree in the field of economics, or other relevant vocational education such as commercial or technical training
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory
- Other languages, such as French, Portuguese and Spanish are a plus
- Windows®/Mac user knowledge desirable
- At least some experience working with customer and/or in sales, e.g. Internships
- Determination, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Working independently is just as important to you as team spirit
- Strong communication skills and passion for working with people
- 30 days of well-deserved holidays
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.Videos To Watch