- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy, analytics, or insight-based product solutions.
- Ability to communicate in English, French, and Dutch fluently.
About the job
- Experience building and maintaining successful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with a focus on performance marketing.
- Knowledge of online marketing strategy and tactics.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data to derive actionable insights.
- Ability to build compelling narratives to successfully influence clients utilizing data and insights.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist for the Belgium market, you will be an expert in the analysis of our customers' advertising activities and the markets in which they operate. You will craft unique recommendations and solutions for our customers and have an understanding of the market, industry, and business model of the companies you work with.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers/Account Executives to determine the optimal support for the client portfolio.
- Develop and apply knowledge of the market, industry, products, and tools in preparation to offer solutions for our clients' business challenges.
- Analyze data and trends in order to create meaningful insights for clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance, and optimize against advertiser goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for customers. Create proposals to represent solution design around client goals.