We are a leading global automotive company we can be found 191 countries, with over 160.000 employees worldwide, creating and sharing innovative products and services since 1933.
Nissan has been always passionate about creating innovative technologies and products in the spirit of "do what others don't dare to doHere in Budapest
Here at the Nissan Regional Business Services (NRBS), we are a diverse and international team who actively contributing towards the development, growth and efficiency of the business across our region.
Find out more information about the Budapest team, click on the link below.Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be a key contributor in this digital transformation journey from process delivery identification until implementation.
- Support in consolidation of processes in scope that can be managed by GPS and ensure that the knowledge transfer is smoothly completed from earlier process owners as assigned by EI Lead.
- Support the team in identification of legal dependability, process improvements in scope, effort estimation, challenges and mitigations rules associated with the transitioning process.
- Ensure that the agreed documentation is in place and signed off by the earlier process owners. Any changes in process coming up during this role should be updated and maintained at any point in time.
- Abide by the required compliance and regulations defined to carry out the job. Provide audit support as and when required.
- Work on project/cases assigned to by the management in line with changing priorities. Day to day support to Employee data changes.
- Support automation and other process improvement initiatives as part of process enhancement requirement.
- Understand the requirements with stakeholders for any update or changes required.
- Maintain regular connects with stakeholders to ensure that all the requests are addressed accurately in a timely manner.
- Ensure that a scheduled connect is in place with the reporting team to gather requirements and expectations from Manager and support until closure.
- Establish an effective working relationship with support groups (Digital HR/Payroll and COEs) and Team for collaborative service delivery.
Human resource management
- Identify and recommend improvements /developments in systems and procedures to raise standards of delivery and results in cost and time savings, productivity improvement, elimination of Non value added processes and increased customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all the requests are routed only via the defined communication channel (Engage@Nissan - Query management tool) thereby maximize the tool Utilization.
- Productivity target to be met and ensure that the work hours are effectively utilized.
- SLA/TAT - Volumes/Requests are to be processed within the defined SLA based on the criticality of the request (100% compliant) Requestors are to be notified on the progress of the request until closure.
- Customer satisfaction score and Net promoter score to be consistently maintained per the defined targets.
- Accuracy of service delivered - Ensure that all the queries are resolved and accepted by the requestor in the first instance thereby being 100% compliant with the "First Call resolution".
Skills and experience:
- Manage employees to ensure the successful fulfilment of their responsibilities, using established work review.
- Support promoting a "Happy customer" environment and emerging as a "GO TO" team for the employees to resolve their queries and requirements.
- Support to build an exhaustive knowledge base repository in place to ensure that employee can receive response to most of their standard queries via self-service.
What we offer?
- Bachelor's Degree.in any Discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in employee life cycle management which could include expertise in HR processes such as Recruitment support, Hire, Benefits administration, Payroll/Payment processing, statutory compliance, employee relations, query management, exit management, etc.
- Experience in direct employee query management via the designed communication channel.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge on statutory and legal regulations is required.
- Local language proficiency (Dutch) is a MUST.
- Strong communication skills to efficiently manage employee queries (English).
- Excellent organisational skills, process oriented and a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate at all levels.
- High degree of influencing skills across peer group and more senior levels.
- High energy, ability to work independently and work effectively within a team.
- Service Now and Workday knowledge would be preferred.
- Experience of having worked in a shared service model would be preferred.
- Prior experience in supporting Transformation projects would be preferred.
What else can we offer:
- Competitive Benefits structure, including:
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid working (home office & office presence)
- Medicover insurance package
- Team buildings, company events, recreational possibilities (beach volley, AYCM)
- Trainings & reimbursement of vocational training costs for existing degrees
- Travel & commuting allowance
- Multinational experience at one of the leading automotive companies in the world
- International & domestic career opportunities
- Newly refurbished office at Infopark with excellent accessibility
- Working in a team with highly qualified & open-armed colleagues
- Get a good understanding of not only account but controlling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting
- End to end account & the opportunity to master
Nissan Motor Corporation Global Website (nissan-global.com)