THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers . Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients' brands globally.
We're powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it's this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We're always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you're ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you. Location
- Gadbrook Park, Northwich The role:
You will be the first point of contact across our Dutch Customer Service platforms, supporting customers across our many brands such as Look Fantastic, My Protein, GlossyBox plus many more! You will engage with our customers in a professional, friendly manner and assist them with their product enquiries with your specialist knowledge. Depending on the division you will work on, this can range from skincare routines, make-up advise, nutritional advise and protein intakes etc. Throughout this you will also provide excellent customer service. So, if you're ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you!
Who are we looking for?
- Working on across multiple platforms.
- Work towards achievable department targets while maintaining high-level quality at each point of contact.
- Engaging with customers daily in a polite, professional manner.
- Assisting customers with all queries regarding product advise and the occasional general customer service query.
Being Part of THG Orbit:
- Candidates with great written and verbal skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- A professional, friendly and hard-working individual.
- Someone who fluently speaks Dutch.
We are incredibly proud of our award-winning global customer solution, with over 600 dedicated employees orbiting our customers every need. We nurture and develop our talent through our in-house People Academy, providing a platform to grow and push your potential to the limit! Recognition is what we are all about and our People Academy has been developed to reward, incentivise, and bring in a whole new approach to Customer Services and the way we operate. Our gamification initiatives encourage friendly and healthy competition between our Orbiters and drive continuous development into our Bespoke in-house built Leadership Academy! You will have the opportunity to compete in your teams & individually and receive rewards based on your status, the aim of the game is to become one of our world class Legends! Being part of our division is new, fresh and innovative, we pride ourselves on the integrity of our people and how we continue to evolve the Customer Journey through a multitude of digital platforms... Benefits:
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- Employee Saving Scheme
- Onsite medical treatment including in house Doctor, physio and mental health first aid and wellness assistance.
- Progression scheme in line with our People Academy; Internal Personal Development and Leadership plan. Internal exclusive job opportunities
- Private Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Gain an extra day of holiday each year of service)
- Free parking
- Hybrid working policy
- Discretionary Bonus and commission Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Localised engagement activities. Eg, Netball/Football tournaments
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.