Line Manager: Menna GalalCompany Profile:
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Can see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.Job Scope:
HR operations specialist is a shared services role handling various tasks in Joiner, mover, leaver "JML" and Talent Acquisition functions alternatively based on business need, People operations specialist also must ensure that all the required right to work, approvals and system actions are provided and done correctly before processing the action and notify stakeholder.Roles & Responsibilities
Key Competencies & Skills
- Responsible for managing day-to-day HR operations effectively to provide proactive HR support to employees
- Handle employee queries regarding HR procedures
- Responsible for the JML process (creating new hires contracts, promotions and salary increase letters and leaver processes) insures the availability of all required documents.
- Receiving and sending of documentation.
- Securing and electronic filing of documentation according to data security (GDPR) requirements.
- validating the visa, RTW documents to ensure smooth immigration process during global moves within the company different branches and creating the required contract.
- Work with the Employee/HRBP to manage leave of absence in accordance with the company policy.
- Perform accuracy and compliance audits for self and team to ensure efficiency.
- Oversee start-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to offering candidates.
- Meet Key Recruitment Metrics (TTO, Diversity, Success of hire, Cost of Hire, candidate, and Hiring Manager satisfaction)
- Proactively sourcing for key roles, based on historical attrition and the company's current and future needs.
- Be an expert in the talent landscape, and different sourcing channels for delegated countries.
- Source suitable candidates by utilizing various sourcing channels and ensure they meet Unilever SOLs
- Work closely with hiring managers to define candidate personas.
- Giving best in class candidate experience across all touch points while promoting our employer brand.
- Optimizing sourcing strategies through the analysis and reporting of talent acquisition progression.
- Weekly updates on tracking systems via Workday portal.
- Detail oriented
- Communication skills
- Accuracy and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- HR systems awareness (service now, WD)
- 1-2 years Experience preferably in HR
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their 'Whole Self' to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.