- Provision of L1 support: provision of information based on relevant product documentation, training materials and Quality System Documents (QSDs), FAQ data bases, SPC’s (Summary of Product Characteristics), package leaflets and material.
- Receive inbound calls, emails or report forms from current and potential customers (e.g. veterinarian, pharmacists, animal owners etc.) as well as Client personnel concerning medical inquiries, medical complaints, adverse events, product technical complaints, product return/refund or compensation.
- Operate Customer Relationship Management system in order to obtain animal and drug information and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Confirmation of the accuracy of Veterinary Dictionary for Drug Regulatory Activities (VeDDRA) coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs (suspect; concomitant; historic; International Non-proprietary Name) and concurrent diseases following EAH's global coding rules.
- Bachelor in Veterinary Science or any Scientific Discipline.
- Fluent in English and Dutch on a professional level.
- One or two years of clinical experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Cafeteria Allowance
- Hungarian language course for non-Hungarian speakers
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- On-site relaxation & gym room
- Volunteering, sports, and employee events