Givaudan is a global leader in Fragrance & Beauty and Taste & Wellbeing. We celebrate the beauty of human experience by creating for happier, healthier lives with love for nature. Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. In 2021, Givaudan employed over 16,800 people worldwide and achieved CHF 6.7 billion in sales with a free cash flow of 12.6%. With a heritage that stretches back over 250 years, we are committed to driving long-term, purpose-led growth by improving people’s health and happiness and increasing our positive impact on nature. This is Givaudan. Human by nature. Discover more at: www.givaudan.com.,
- Process and park RawMat, IM&S, freight, contract & non-PO vendor invoices
- Follow-up on parked items, resolve payment issues
- Perform reconciliations – GL, vendor account
- Perform invoice or credit memo corrections
- Monitor and resolve open items and decrease the debit balance
- Answer external (supplier) and internal (local business) queries
- Organise or participate in internal and external query resolution calls
- Follow and apply all relevant internal audit & business compliance guidelines, controls, and policies
- Analyze root causes of re-occurring errors
- Running standard and ad-hoc reports
- Identify areas of process improvement and deliver measurable results
- Make AP Team Lead or AP Manager aware of issues/problems/deviations as necessary
- Assist in the maintenance of training materials and perform training on AP-related topics
- Perform any other tasks defined by the line manager or above
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world!,
- College or University degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- 1 or more years relevant experience
- Usage of MS Office and SAP
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Extended yearly health check
- Free coffee and tea
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
- Possibility to work from home
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.