Everybody talks about it, but for us, Responsible Gaming is a mindset and core to our business. We are looking for a Responsible Gaming Specialist who shares our integrity and actually cares. Are you a responsible person with a keen eye for details? Join our journey towards safer iGaming.
The RG Specialist contributes to the responsible gaming development, maintenance and growth, and ensures that responsible gaming operations are completed in a timely and effective manner.
About Play North
We are a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active in regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia and The Netherlands. You can now join our dynamic, capable and enthusiastic team.
We are the people behind the global casino brands Pikakasino.com and Kansino.nl. We are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, Kansspelautoriteit in The Netherlands and Maksu- ja Tolliamet in Estonia.
Due to the continued growth and success of our brands, we are now searching for more A class talents to join our mission to build the next iGaming giant.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with an eye for detail? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then we are eager to hear from you!
- Investigate customers' gameplay to flag any potential responsible gaming-related issues.
- Communicate and suggest appropriate intervention tools such as limits for potentially 'at risk' players by Phone, Email and Chat.
- In-depth review of accounts based on alerts and other reports to identify players that may require further attention or ongoing monitoring.
- Create and maintain detailed records of communication, information, interventions and checks carried out.
- Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues among staff, mainly to the operational teams.
- The RG Specialist shall report to the RG Representative.
- A native Dutch with a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- A service-minded person willing to do his / her utmost to ensure a safe and responsible experience for our customers.
- A flexible team player who is able to work independently.
- Solution-minded problem solver.
- An eye for detail.
- A 'can do' and hands-on approach.
What we offer
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Brand new offices.
- Private parking.
- Private Health insurance.
- Wellness allowance up to €600 per year.
- Employee assistance program with Richmond Foundation.
- Birthday wishes with something special.
- Office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Meal allowance.
- Fun and games.