Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Due to the expansion and growth of our Share Business Center in Barcelona, we are looking for new team's player experienced candidates in Telemarketing, Customer Advisor or Customer Service who want to join our multi- cultural Team like pre- sales support.
If you are a Dutch native speaker, fluent in English and have some experience-handling clients, do not hesitate to have a glance to this amazing opportunity to be part of our international team. Reporting directly to the Manager of the Shared Business Center who is in charge of the Telemarketing Campaigns your main responsibilities will be to make outbound call to customers to identifying and qualifying sales opportunities (leads generations).Functions:
- Making outbound calls to customers to reactivate their interests to the product and solution object of the marketing campaigns.
- Introducing to clients new products by phone and mailing them technical presentations and follow-up of them.
- Detecting and, as far as possible, promoting customer interest in the products introduced.
- Supporting the sales division of the product by directly communication of the sales opportunities that are been detected.
- Reporting all the actions carried out in each marketing campaign.
What You Need to Succeed
- Solid experience as a telemarketer or customer advisor in a B2B environment.
- Dutch native speaker and fluent in English.
- A good level of Spanish it is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multicultural team.
- Residencie in Barcelona.
Our Offer to You
- Permanent Contract and competitive target salary (Fixed + Bonus).
- 27 vacation working days.
- Flexibility and allow to finish early every Friday and all the Summer (8h-15h).
- To be part of a multinational company leading in weighing and measurements solutions. Interesting package of social benefits for employees: free breakfast and fresh fruit in the office, restaurant card, medical insurance and pension plan.
- Initial and ongoing training plan on the products and markets.
About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here . For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.Job Reference #
Cornellà de LlobregatJob Type
Carrer del Segrià 7-9, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona, España
+34 932 23 76 00