Alphanumeric is hiring a trilingual (English/Dutch/French) Customer Engagement/Commercial Specialist (Remote based in Spain)
to work supporting one of the biggest Pharma companies in the world. We're seeking candidates with a passion for customer service, who are able to problem-solve with a focus on strategic thinking.
Candidates will be chosen to deliver an optimized customer service experience in a personalized manner to answer inquiries relating to commercial (not sales), temperature, and storage excursion questions.
This candidate will provide responses for FAQs and general on-label information and will also be able to identify medical information inquiries and triage them to the appropriate department.
The role includes being able to identify potential Adverse Events (AEs) and potential Product Quality Complaints (PQCs) with concise and accurate documentation.Please be aware we can only hire people already based in Spain with fully legal and valid documentation to work in the country. Please apply with your CV in English.Conditions
- Shifts: Monday to Friday - 8:00 to 17:00
- Employment: Permanent full-time, 100% remote from wherever you want in Spain
- Salary: up to 32.500€ gross year (depending on experience and fit with the role)
- Benefits: Private health insurance + monthly internet allowance
- Full training is provided and dozens of E-Learning courses are available
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and French
- Based in Spain with fully legal and valid documentation to work in the country.
- Experience in Customer Service or related fields.
- Bachelor in Business, Supply Chain or related fields is preferred and/or 2-5 years of experience.
- Preference for individuals who have a minimum of 2 years of experience supporting pharma/biotech call centers and/or experience in medical or commercial settings.
- Prior experience in customer support (ie. logistics, order to cash 3PL/Distributor coordination) is an asset.
- Prior experience with vaccine products in a Pharma/Biotech call center preferred
- Previous contact center experience is an asset
- Strong proficiency with spoken and written English, Dutch, and French, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Connect & Salesforce Health/Service Cloud is preferred.
- Knowledge of Operating systems: Windows through the current version and Microsoft Office tools.
- Comfortable with PC Hardware environment: Laptops, Desktop and Printers.
- Experience with contact center telephony, email, and chat tool is preferred.
- Knowledge of using client relationship management systems is preferred.
- Responds to commercial inbound calls, chats, and emails from patients, healthcare providers (HCPs), and vendors in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Provides customer support to wholesalers and/or distributors who purchase client products: including ordering, logistics, contracted customers.
- Answers general inquiries from Consumers and/ or HCPs.
- Works with third third-party vendors to provide wholesale/distribution support to requesters
- Navigates and provides assistance navigating commercial tools and sites.
- Work with various sites/content to ensure a Consumer or HCP receives prompt, complete, and professional customer service.
- Assists with temperature excursion inquiries and updates (ie. connection to the online tool, troubleshooting temperature excursion origination).
- Identifies and reports potential Adverse Events (AEs) and Product Quality Complaints (PQCs).
- Responsible for documentation of case notes in the customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Contract support, liaison, and represents the face of the client.
- Identifies and triages medical information inquiries to the appropriate department.
- Utilization of standard content (ie. on-label information).
- Utilization of standard content, FAQs, product monographs, or other client-approved responses to deliver non-scripted on-label information to callers.
- Identifies and completes the intake and reporting of potential Adverse Events and/or Product Quality Complaints.
- Provides information to HCOs/HCPs seeking to participate in Clinical Trials.
- Responds to Press Releases and other company news utilizing appropriate responses.
- Perform outbound contacts to provide commercial status updates and follow-up interactions as necessary.
- Provide information on customer ordering status.
- Respond and complete other duties requested.
- Potential for rotational shifts and after-hours coverage as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to develop and maintain important relationships with key stakeholders whether it is via call, chat, or email.
- Strong listening skills with a clear sense of empathy for the caller who is being assisted.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and distinguish different types of questions relating to commercial inquiries.
- Willingness to learn to identify adverse events or product complaints and to be able to document and report them.
- Ability to handle all channels of work: calls/chats or emails.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve.
- Dedicated team player who has a customer service approach and is solution-oriented.
- Ability to learn and navigate new systems and technologies quickly.