Engagement Specialist with English French and DutchResponsibilities:1. Support specific core HCP Engagement/contracting processes for Local Operating Companies within the European market
2.Utilising existing systems tools and ways of working to enable effective, consistent and compliant delivery of HCP/EE Engagement (in conjunction with Senior Engagement Specialist / Strategic Lead or Hub Manager):
- Ensure engagement/contracting of HCPs/EEs is managed in alignment with GSK Code of Practice and relevant engagement policies and written standards.
- Delivery of operational activities to support HCP/EE engagements.
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt within a timely manner
- Ensure HCP/EE travel is booked compliantly in line with GSK policy.
- Maintain documentation compliance and retention to required standards
- Assisting in the delivery of level 1 quality framework (checklists) and support of QA audits (level 2-3).
- Supporting a culture of continuous process improvements through regular end to end process reviews,
- Provide ad hoc support to train new team members.
Why you?We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goalsBasic Requirements
- Maintaining and enhancing existing process to support the continued business, ensuring that both system and process remain fit for purpose within a changing external and internal environment.
- Ability to understand complex IT solutions
- Intermediate Microsoft applications capability e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc
- Attention to details
- Languages: French, Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a diverse matrix environment
At GSK we offer a wide range of additional benefits:
- Pharma Industry experience
- Technical support specialists experience
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies to deliver a consistent approach.
- Self-motivated; works as part of a highly matrixed global team.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Contract of employment.
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit).
- Extensive support of work life balance remote work, health & well-being activities).
- Life insurance and pension plan.
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible.
- Sports cards (Multisport).
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure.
- Personalized learning approach (internal trainings, mentoring, access to online training' platforms: Keep Growing Campus, LinkedIn Learning, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training).
- Supportive community and integration events.
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits every day.
🌈GSK is an INCLUSIVE and DIVERSE employer. If you require any adjustments during recruitment process let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.