Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world's manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that's you we would love to have you join us!
Job DescriptionENGINEER, REMOTE SUPPORT (The Dutch language is an asset)
Technical Support Engineer will work with customers to resolve their application and product issues, which will allow the customer to maintain or improve their automation system.Key responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Reports design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering or software engineering.
- May be involved in customer installation and training.
- Provides support to customers/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Complexity works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- The candidate fully understands the area of specialization, and resolves a wide range of issues in creative and effective ways.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience. The engineer receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines the process by which to meet goals.
- Fluent in the English language.
- The Dutch language is an asset. Applications with this foreign language will be considered first.
- Engineering bachelor's degree.
- International team in a stable and growing company within the automation industry.
- Ethical company with a culture of diversity, equality, and inclusion. Friendly and collaborative working environment.
- Possibility of hybrid work after several months of work.
- Work from Monday to Friday on shifts between 8 am - 4 pm.
- Customer support for the Netherlands and EMEA.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care.
- Edenred LunchPass Card.
- Funding on the MyBenefit platform.
- Annual bonus.
- Christmas and holiday allowance from the Company Social Benefits Fund.
- Co-financing for training.
- Language courses.