Executive Assistant with Dutch and English
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.The opportunity
We are looking for Dutch and English-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and support our internal client.
Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.Your key responsibilities
Execute administrative duties such as:
Skills and attributes for success
- Calendar and meeting management
- Travel and expenses management
- Agenda and meeting minutes preparation
- Various reporting and ownership of internal files
- Preparing relevant communication, reports and presentations
- Distribution lists management
- SharePoint ownership
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Understanding and recognizing the business needs of our clients
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
To qualify for the role, you must have
- You are fluent in Dutch and English languages (B2/C1 level)
- You enjoy performing various administrative tasks
- You are very proactive and open minded
- You can work as individual contributor and within a team
Ideally, you'll also have
- Customer orientation
- Attention to details
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
What we look for
- Well-developed ownership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Professional experience in administrative support (this will be an additional advantage)
We are interested in hiring a team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.