Siemens Digital IndustriesSoftware - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the differencetogether!Meet the team -
Siemens Digital Industries(DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely,collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digitaltransformation in the process and discrete industries. With our DigitalEnterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with anend-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalizethe entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of eachindustry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiencyand flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio tointegrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquartersin Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
At Siemens, we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. We are growing, and we arelooking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team based in Poland. Youwill be supporting the DISW Netherlands country finance organization.
As a Financial Analyst youwill work with local business leaders and EMEA Finance organization to set upbudgets, optimize investment and forecast expenditure. In addition to that, youwill perform medium complex financial analyses on budgets, forecasts, operatingresults, cash flows and business plans to provide timely and accurate reportingfor effective decision making. Usually, you will operate under general supervision.Part of an experienced, collaborative, and effective international Finance teamthat partners with the country leaders and other Siemens colleagues to driveeffective decision making, appropriate controls and continual improvement. Youmay be required to work on special projects.You'll help our customersdrive digital innovation by
- Performs financial analyses on revenue, costs and margins;
- Support sales in constructing deals following revenue recognition guidelines.
- Support Professional Services (Services controller)
- Reviews and prepares commission files.
- Usually operates with minimal direct supervision.
- Performs financial analyses on revenue (TCV, ACV and ARR), costs and margins;
- Updates and prepares reporting packages;
- Support on monthly forecasting and month-end closing process;
- Preparation "Revenue Recognition Packs";
- Services controller:
- Monthly project review;
- Revenue / cost / margin analyses;
- (Finance Force) project approvals;
- Accrual / defer of revenue / costs
- Check / calculate monthly Services and Sales commissions
- Deferred revenue reconciliation;
What do you need to realizewhat matters?
- SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects and Business Intelligence, Tableau, Excel
What we offer?
- BS/BA in Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- A couple years of experience in Financial Reporting, Accounting, Analysis, and Planning
- Experience with SAP
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Working at Siemens SoftwareWhy us?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Workingat Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home andthe office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits andrewards, as you would expect from a world leader in industrial software.
AtSiemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.
Siemens Industry Software isan equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on thegrounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership,pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, ortrade union membership.Siemens. Making real whatmatters
If you want to make adifference - make it with us!#LI-DS1#DISW#LI-EDA#LI-Remote