Human Innovation Partners is seeking a Financial Manager who is fluent in Dutch to join a Family Office structure. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a strong financial background who is looking to take on a challenging role with great career progression within a dynamic and innovative organization. As the Financial Manager, you will be responsible for managing all financial activities, developing financial policies and procedures, and providing financial advice to the organization's senior management team.ResponsibilitiesYour role may include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks below:
- Manage and oversee all financial activities, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Maintain accounting system.
- Ensure business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure the financial stability of the organization.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the senior management team on financial matters and the impact they may have on the organization.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations with respect to financial reporting and tax filings.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, and oversee the investment of surplus funds.
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- Native level fluency in Dutch and proficiency in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in a financial management role.
- CPA or equivalent professional accounting certification.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and tax regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.