Help Desk Expert with Dutch
En qué consiste el trabajo:
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es!
From our office of Madrid, we are looking for a Car Repair Agent level 1
• Respond to all calls, emails and common requests for technical 1st level support
• Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) and provide technical assistance to customers via phone, email or chat making use of remote access tools First level resolution rate: 50% after 6 months, 70% after 12 months
• Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents.
• Track all incidents in our internal incident management system.
• Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments, and colleagues who are engaged into the support processes.
• Input for FAQ and knowledge database.
• Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve a correct flow of information.
• Willingness to work in the office and/or remote according to business needs.
• Education: Completed vocational education as a master mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician (mechanics and/or electronics), automotive service technician or country equivalent certificate
• Experience and know-how: Minimum 2 years of experience working in workshops with cars and/or LGV/HGV.
• Languages: Dutch oral and written communication skills level C1 (minimum) required
and English oral and written communication skills level B2 (minimum) required.
Other additional European languages are a plus.
Contract: Direct permanent direct contract with Bosch Service Solutions (30 days of trial period)
Working hours: Full time (39h) 9:00-18:00 to 10:00-19:00.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working model: Hybrid, following the needs of the Service
Holidays: 32 paid days of Holidays per natural year.
A team player who is 100% service and solutions focused
• Methodical troubleshooting skills required
• Basic knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage
• Professional experience in a customer facing position would be an advantage
• Soft skills required: Customer orientation, professional communication, able to work well in difficult situations.
Si la oferta te parece interesante ¡No dudes en inscribirte!