We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities - and the environment - are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. We're active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It's what you'd expect from a pioneering paints company that's committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.Are you fluent in English and Dutch?Interested to work in Human Resources, but you miss professional experience?Join us and we'll help you to gain valuable experience in HR in our multinational People Services Team.Your scope:
- Provide administrative support to employee life cycle changes such as: new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management.
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests and keep the employee records up to date.
- Respond to questions and cases submitted via ServiceNow, telephone or e-mail and register and control client cases in the case management system.
- Trouble-shoot, resolve issues and provide customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with SLA's.
- Assist to translate and implement policies from the Center of Expertise into transactional processes and services that can be performed by People Services.
- You aspire to build your career within HR.
- You are passionate about people and want the opportunity to shape employee experience.
- You are detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective time and task management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior internship or office experience preferred.
- Polish language knowledge is nice to have.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
Kom bij ons werken!
- Full-time job in one of our People Services team.
- Attractive salary + language bonus.
- Attractive operational bonus.
- Extended medical package at Lux Med along with the dental package.
- Modern work tools and office space.
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio).
- Possibility of flexible work in a hybrid model.
- Dynamic work environment with a lot of room for growth and development.
- Possibility of acquiring professional certifications (e.g. Lean Six Sigma belts).
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 32879