Job Description:HR Operations Analyst with Dutch (f/m/x)
in Mars Global Service
HR (MyP&O) Department
HR Operations is a high energy team creating moments that matter for Associates through operational excellence. We are looking for an energetic, customer centric Associate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role serves as the first point of contact to resolve & guide and coach our service users (Mars Associates, Managers and HR (P&O) Business Partners) regarding their P&O inquiries, educating on the use of the HR (MyP&O) Portal and Workday and other resources to complete their requests. Furthermore, HR (MyP&O) Operations Analysts perform a variety of HR (P&O) transactional services set against established business processes, resolving discrepancies, and validating exceptions in accordance with key performance metrics including Service Level Agreements (SLAs). What will be your key responsibilities?
What are we looking for?
- Troubleshoot and resolve HR inquiries through various intake channels (Phone, Webchat & General Requests) regarding HR Programs, Policies, Processes (Local & Global) and Systems (including data quality and integrations issues) using available internal resources such as standard scripts, FAQs, policy manuals and desktop procedures in WorkDay and ServiceNow (WD/SNOW).
- Coach service users (Associates, Managers and HR Business Partners) on how to use HR (MyP&O) Operational systems (WD/SNOW) and applicable processes in order to drive self-service adoption.
- Resolve issues while projecting and maintaining a professional customer service attitude and anticipating customer needs. Be able to handle crucial conversations with service users not willing to adhere to the agreed roles & responsibilities or unsatisfied with processes and services offered. Play the role of Associate Advisor.
- Collect and validate data required to process associate and organizational transactions and services meeting aligned SLAs.
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy and timely maintenance of Associate inquiries and data in compliance with data privacy and GDPR requirements.
- Prioritize work according to agreed standards to achieve SLAs, CSAT, FAR results. Support other team members in case resolution to meet performance metrics.
- Partner with the MyP&O Operations Manager, Specialists, Experts, and the P&O Solutions Team to escalate cases and sufficiently address customer needs. Understand to whom complex inquiries/requests should be routed for case resolution. Monitor case resolution and provide service user with status updates and/or a possible workaround until the issue is resolved.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of P&O Programs, Policies, Processes and Systems (WD, SNOW and other local Payroll and Time & Attendance Systems), Guidelines and Program Procedures.
- Build country processes expertise (all processes for all supported countries) and expand this working knowledge to additional countries.
- Maintain operational documents used to perform daily tasks, ensure knowledge of processes/steps/responsibilities is properly captured and documentation is updated in a timely manner.
- Actively looks for areas of improvement to identify Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives to advance our HR processes and ways of working to improve the Associate experience and empower solution ownership across MGS P&O. Coordinate CI projects and/or act as HR Operations SME.
- Provide training, guidance, support and coaching to newer team members.
- Support reorganizations (when assigned) through direct contact with P&O Business Partners, understanding business context and providing transactional support, collecting data, anticipating roadblocks, managing business expectations from transactions volume and timeline perspective, present solution-oriented mindset, and flexibility within agreed frameworks.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in HR, Communications, and/or Business.
- 1 + year of general HR experience preferred previous experience in Shared Services/Call Center environment is an advantage.
- Familiarity with P&O (H.R.) processes and practices.
- Ability to navigate with proficiency across various HR Systems (i.e., WorkDay & ServiceNow) and deliver high quality customer service while managing high volume of inquiries and services.
- Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts without variation.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict management skills with the ability to deliver high quality customer service while maintaining a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast-paced environment with strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Language Skills: Dutch and English are required.
Apply now and upload you profile in English.
- Contract of employment as from the start.
- Attractive financial conditions including Bonuses.
- We will also look after your safety and well-being by offering you rich benefits package including life insurance, Employee Assistance Program fully covered by Mars, and private medical care, MultiBenefit Program and lunch card.
- Extra savings scheme to support You in long perspective.
- Support in career building through personalized development plan.
- On-line shop with attractive discounts on our products that Your family and friend are going to love.
- Possibility to participate in volunteering initiatives during working hours.
- A modern and pet friendly office in the City Center (Zlote Tarsay building).
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.