Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma - The Sleep Company
. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.What you'll do:
Who we're looking for:
- You will be responsible for managing your own projects in the field of marketing, sales or business development in our Belgian market.
- You will optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently and are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop.
- You will support the operative steering process of one of our markets.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers by exploring a variety of marketing channels to boost revenue.
- You will analyze the market for sleeping products (new trends, customer behavior, competition...) and propose an action plan based on your conclusions.
- You will suggest ideas to improve our client experience based on customer feedback.
- You will have the opportunity to work on other activities that are aligned with your interests (social media campaigns, advert design, market strategy, SEO...).
What we offer:
- Currently, you are studying Business Administration, Management, or any related university program.
- You are fluent both in English and Dutch.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
- You are available for at least 6 months.
Become an Emmie
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
- Competitive salary and benefits
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off.
We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!