Numberly is recognized as one of the world's leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L'Oréal, Sanofi, Moleskine, Campari, Nestlé, HSBC..). By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, Numberly is at the heart of business growth and everyone's desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. Numberly leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.Job Description
Numberly is looking for a Dutch speaking intern to join its Marketing team, and help with the development of marketing multichannel campaigns and online studies.
The job role includes:
- Listening and understanding of customer needs.
- Drafting proposals (customer acquisition / loyalty).
- Assisting in the creation, realization and monitoring of clients' accounts.
- Monitoring online viral campaigns and eCRM programs.
- Preparing and presenting campaign results.
- Undertaking studies on Internet user's profiles and behavior.
- Management of the relationships with the client.
- Content writing/localization/translation.
Contract: Internship (6 months) - €1300/month for M1 graduates, €1600/month for M2 graduates.An Internship agreement is required.
Starting date: January 2024
- This job will require an attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in marketing.
- Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way.
- Knowledge and strong interest in the digital industry.
- Capable at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
- Very good computer skills.
- You speak fluently English
- Knowledge of Dutch language - Minimum requirement B2 or equivalent
- Bonus: knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Videos To Watch
- At Numberly, we share a passion for passing on information to both our teams and clients: weekly internal talks, meetings with professionals who are experts in their field, and ongoing learning.
- Our onboarding is fast and powerful, thanks to the "Jedi Masters" assigned to each newcomer; the "Vis ma vie" ("Live my life" in different teams); and the "Happy Meetings" (monthly internal get-togethers with all of our teams around the world to share the group's latest news).
- We cultivate freedom of speech, which allows everyone to participate in the group's on-going development.
- We positively impact our ecosystem through 1000mercis actions and activities that create value in the Open Internet; we contribute to the enrichment of the Open Source.
- Numberly is a diversity player and Gender Equal by design (WeConnect International certification and a gender equity score of 97/100).
- Numberly offers an international environment, hosting over 30 nationalities worldwide.
- Numberly welcomes people with disabilities.