D-ploy is an IT and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT community, we optimize our customer‘s IT productivity and contribute to the organization’s success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT counts, join us!
For this role we are looking for an Dutch speaking IT Service Desk Analyst for our team in Prague, CZ.
Task and Responsibilities:
- provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products
- First level technical support
- Provide prompt responses to questions from employees as well as from client’s site
- Documentation of problems and knowledge database creation
- Provide hardware migration teams with information and appropriate reports and lists
- Process Improvement activities
- Consult with IT experts, if the appropriate course of action in unclear
- Language skills: fluent Dutch and English, other languages are advantage
- Technical skills are a plus
- Strong problem solving/analytical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task handling multiple clients
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team player and supportive personality
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program – our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Is IT in your DNA?