Company DescriptionAt AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We're one global team - 47,000 strong - driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.Job Description
AECOM Western Europe are looking for a Recruiter with Dutch language skills to work across our business in Benelux to enhance our service offering across our key market sectors to include Project Management, Environment, Buildings and Places and Corporate
Reporting to the Head of TA - Western Europe, the key aim of this role will be to deliver a fast and effective recruitment service to the business, to hire the best talent. You will become a key member of the established Talent Acquisition team, we have a great team ethos and attitude, and we work closely with our wider HR colleagues and business managers.
In this role, you will develop strong relationships across the organisation working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
Giving support to The Netherlands and Belgium markets, your main duties will include:
- Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process: refining job descriptions, identifying and sourcing candidates, screening and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Providing Hiring Managers with a shortlist of candidates by reviewing applications and pre-screening candidates to determine their suitability
- Utilise all sourcing tools available and providing innovative ideas on sourcing strategies
- Optimises job postings for marketability for internal and external positions
- Actively participate in recruitment meetings with the team and the stakeholders
- Prepares candidates for interviews by supplying as much information as possible about AECOM.
- Work with Universities to promote our brand and job vacancies
- Participate in recruiting events when required
- Supports the Talent Acquisition team on adhoc projects as and when required
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience of recruitment, preferable in Dutch and/or Belgium markets
- Experience utilising Linked In and other online talent sourcing methods
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there's never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you'll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm - access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We're the world's trusted global infrastructure firm, and we're in this together - your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Join us and let's get started.ReqID:
CorporateBusiness Group:Strategic Business Unit:Career Area:
Human ResourcesWork Location Model: