GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
Are you ready to start a new career opportunity and move to Cork, Ireland? We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team as a Localisation QA Engineer within the area of consumer electronics. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the most innovating software products in the world, in a dynamic company culture and be part of cutting-edge technologies.
As a Localisation Engineer you along with your team, will be responsible for the quality on a wide variety of software products for your native language. You will also have the opportunity to share your ideas, in a collaborative environment.Responsibilities
- Perform localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Analysing international functionality issues.
- Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
- Any other duties relevant to the role.
Depending on experience, duties might also include:
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages as required.
- Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
- Native speaker of the language required and a deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a team player.
- Self driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Relocation package of flights and subsidised accommodation available where applicable.
- Accommodation option in a shared company apartment with your own room
- Initial flight/travel covered & pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number, set for working in Ireland
- Fully paid return travel to your home country
- Competitive salary
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Based onsite 5 days, in Cork only.
We believe in ensuring diversity and inclusion in the workplace, as this will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer celebrating diversity and championing inclusivity.
Keywords: Jobs in Cork, Jobs in Ireland, IT jobs, Bilingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Tech support jobs, IT jobs, Permanent jobs, Contract jobs, Jobs with languages, Localisation jobs, Localization jobs, Translation jobs, Tech support jobs, Technical supports jobs, Customer service jobs, Language specialist, Jobs, Data analyst jobs, GlobeTech jobs, Multilingual jobs, IT jobs, Software jobs, Software Engineering jobs, Linguistic Tester, Qa jobs