Finixio is a Proudly Remote First group
Finixio is at an exciting stage in it's rapid growth. We have currently brought in some leading c-suite executives that have already made a positive impacted, producing results.
The Managing Editor - Content & SEO oversees the website and ensures the website growth and continuous development. The Managing Editor - Content & SEO is responsible for managing and overseeing the high-quality content within it's niche, strong SEO and a commercial focus.Role Description
The Managing Editor - Content & SEO of this large Dutch crypto website oversees the website and ensures the website growth and continuous development. The Head of SEO/Content is primarily responsible for optimizing the content and expanding the reach of the website. Moreover, the Managing Editor will also play a big role in the commercial part of the company growth
The Head of SEO/Content specialist in content management, content screening, content quality checking, content cannibalization, SEO optimisation and has excellent analytical skills
Additionally, The Following Points Are Relevant For The Role
- Creating and executing the long-term strategy for the finance websites for both SEO, Content and Commercial
- Creating content plans, identifying keyword gaps, and optimising existing pages
- Continuously, with Product Department, improve and evolve the websites
- When the time is right, build a sustainable team around the websites including; SEO/Content/News/Marketing etc. within both business, finance and technology verticals
- Take ownership of the website's KPIs and P&L.
- Ensuring that the Dutch sites are meeting the highest standards of best practices in terms of Onpage- and Technical SEO and internal linking
- Creation and analysis of traffic/rankings reports to identify new initiatives to increase revenue and earn organic backlinks
- Growing traffic for both informational, commercial and news pages in the Netherlands
- Defining the link building strategy for the Dutch localisation of the site
- Create and manage content strategy, ensuring we're prioritizing and producing the right content for each vertical and market, both informational, commercial and news production for each vertical.
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing traffic and commercial performance to make strategy adjustments where necessary and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Creating and tracking of the off-page strategy for the websites, both organically and paid off-page links (Not necessarily)
- Ensuring the websites meets the highest standards of SEO hygiene
- Creation of strategy and management of display advertising campaigns, social media, Youtube, and newsletters.
- Secondary task would be staying up to date about the latest relevant developments within relevant verticals
"What's in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex& Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, We Value
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture Is
- Diverse andInclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.
Locations London (Remote), Netherlands (Remote) Remote status Fully Remote