Work location: Berlin
(hybrid model) FULL-TIME WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Managing health account and catalogue publication on marketplaces platform
- Execute to support International Channels and business development maximising commercial return
- Ensuring all marketplace products listings are optimised (titles, descriptions, photos etc.) and Operations and Customer Service meeting platform requirement
- Review and optimise brand shop, categorisation and product pages to improve engagement, product ranking and conversion
- Identify, analyse and propose innovations, efficiencies, and new opportunities to grow sales
- Work with internal teams such as Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Technology, etc.
- Analytics management, Analysis and reports
- Ad hoc tasks to support the Marketplace growth plan
- Train Assistants role to support process, use tools and partners portals
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Keen interest in eCommerce, Marketplaces and international trade
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, particularly when under-pressure
- Track record in managing international partners, internal teams and presenting with confidence
- Experience with marketplace platform and eCommerce environment in multi-channel international trade
- Experience with, Excel, Power-Bi, PowerPoint
- Proficient level of English and French or Dutch
of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first weeks of the onboarding.
- We offer educational assistance programs to support employees pursuing professional certifications, workshops, and conferences that align with their roles and career goals.
- We provide learning & development opportunities to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM
to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be work from the office or a hybrid model, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- We trust our employees to make informed decisions, and your contributions will have a direct impact on our projects and overall success.
- We provide flexible working hours
In our CULTURE
we respect our employees' needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone's physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance .
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 350 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. O ur purpose is to empower DOers.
We put five simple values in the center of everything we do. LIFESAVER MENTALITY
as in "I would trust any exponDOer with my life" AN AMPLIFIED FOCUS ON DATA
as in "Without data, it's just an opinion" BEING PASSIONATE CAN-DOERS
as in "When SpaceX landed a rocket on Mars, expondo was there to repair it" FUELLING POSITIVE ENERGY
as in "Our positive energy is so contagious the common cold is jealous" OUTLEARNING OURSELVES
as in "Our biggest learning is that we still have a lot more to learn"
It's time to get it done
with expondo and the time is now.