We are PrimeVigilance (part of Ergomed PLC), a specialised mid-size pharmacovigilance service provider initially established in 2008. We are proud to have achieved global organic growth year after year, with staff based across Europe, North America and Asia all covering services within: Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
PrimeVigilance provides first class support to our small to large pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners maintaining long lasting relationships and becoming one of the global leaders in its fields. We cover all therapy areas including medical devices.
We love investing in our staff by providing an excellent training and development platform. We value employee experience, well-being and mental health and we acknowledge that a healthy work life balance is a critical factor for employee satisfaction and in turn nurtures an environment from which a high-quality client service can be achieved.
Come and join us in this exciting journey to make a positive impact in patient's lives. Job Description
PrimeVigilance is looking for a Medical Information Associate with Dutch language
to be responsible for supporting the Medical Information team in handling initial adverse event and medical information inquiries.
• To provide approved responses to medical enquiries from external customers (healthcare professionals, patients, pharmaceutical clients) including call handling in Dutch and English.
• To accurately identify, document and report adverse events/side effects, pregnancy and other special situation events, and product quality complaints within required timeframes
• To ensure that all medical information enquiries are tracked and fully documented within the Medical Information database accurately and completely
• To participate in the out-of-hours provision of medical information for clients who have contracted a 24/7 enquiry handling service
• Providing management with regular updates regarding project status and metrics concerning enquiries
• Assisting in departmental regulatory inspection preparedness for the company pharmacovigilance system and actively participating in PV inspections or audits Qualifications
- Life science / bio medical background - healthcare related degree (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, nursing)
- Customer service or call centre experience preferred
- Comfortable receiving enquires by phone
- Ability to perform out-of-hours service if required
Additional InformationWhy PrimeVigilance
- Time and issue management, delegation, organization and multitasking skills with good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an equal opportunities workplace and a human-centric environment where people of all cultural backgrounds, genders and ages can contribute and grow.
To succeed we must work together with a human first approach. Why? because our people are our greatest strength leading to our continued success on improving the lives of those around us. We offer:
- Training and career development opportunities internally
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues based all over the world, with English as the company language
Our core values are key to how we operate, and if you feel they resonate with you then PrimeVigilance could be a great company to join!
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive & Passion
- Agility & Responsiveness
- Collaborative Partnerships
Come and join us in this exciting journey to make a positive impact in patient's lives. We look forward to welcoming your application. Videos To Watch