Job DescriptionWho we are:
Founded in 1982, WPO is the largest independent provider of holistic wellbeing solutions. Through our customized programs, and comprehensive global network of credentialed providers and professionals, we support individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive both personally and professionally. Trusted by 51% of Fortune 500 companies, we deliver high quality care digitally and in person to over 75 million individuals across 116,000 organizations in more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.Current Opportunity: Network Sourcing Specialist
Location: United Kingdom
Onsite/Hybrid/Remote: Remote / Hybrid (Based on the location )
Shifts: Monday -Friday 9am-5:30pm
Salary: £25000 gross per annum
Languages required: DutchWhat you will do:
As a Network Sourcing Specialist, you will play a crucial role in recruiting mental health professionals for our extensive network of providersResponsibilities:
- Recruit and onboard mental health professionals, including counselors, psychologists, psychotherapists, wellness coaches, and trainers, to expand WPO's global network of mental health service providers.
- Thoroughly review provider applications and supporting documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with credentialing standards.
- Develop a deep understanding of credentialing standards, devise provider development strategies, and meet client-specific requirements.
- Conduct Primary Source Verification on licenses and malpractice coverage to maintain a reliable and reputable network.
- Organize and maintain up-to-date provider files to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Analyze client needs and utilize our proprietary database to match them with the most suitable providers.
- Complete all tasks efficiently, adhering to production and quality guidelines set by management.
- Provide support to the Billing Team when required.
- Prioritize and respond to special requests from clients and providers in a timely manner.
- Maintain strict adherence to HIPAA and other relevant privacy regulations.
- Undertake any other delegated responsibilities and specially assigned duties as required by management.
To excel in this role, you will need the following qualifications and skills
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and exhibit exceptional multitasking abilities without compromising quality and productivity.
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while demonstrating excellent judgment and teamwork.
- Proficient in conducting online research, with a creative, quick, and efficient approach.
- Sales experience preferred.
- High proficiency in various software applications, including Excel and Word.
At Workplace Options, we don't just deliver wellbeing services to our clients, we champion wellbeing for our own employees as well. Examples of our benefits and commitment to employee wellbeing include:
Gym reimbursement, Transport reimbursement, Tuition reimbursement, Permanent health insurance, Life insurance, Mentorship programme, CPD training reimbursement, EAP benefits, Employee exchange programme, Comprehensive training provided for this position.Our Promise to you:
- We will create an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- We will treat you as a professional deserving of respect, kindness, honesty and trust.
- We will equip you with the tools you need to exceed expectations and provide opportunities for you to grow professionally.
- We will recognize your unique perspective and provide you with ways to improve WPO.
- We will celebrate your achievements and recognize mistakes as learning opportunities.
- We will conduct business with integrity and transparency
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on employee wellbeing and possess the skills and qualifications mentioned above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Workplace Options. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of millions of individuals worldwide.
Workplace Options is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about WPO please check out our website www.workplaceoptions.com and this short video gives a great overview of what we do https://youtu.be/hJEOFUJ6QHU