Founded in 1982, WPO is the largest independent provider of holistic wellbeing solutions. Through our customized programs, and comprehensive global network of credentialed providers and professionals, we support individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive both personally and professionally. Trusted by 51% of Fortune 500 companies, we deliver high quality care digitally and in-person to over 75 million individuals across 116,000 organizations in more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Network Sourcing Specialist in our Ealing, London office. This would be a hybrid working position with a mix of home and office working days. The Network Sourcing Specialist assists the Workplace Options Counselling team by expanding WPO's network of providers of mental health services and identifying available providers for our clients who are in need of short-term counselling assistance around the world.Responsibilities:
- Expand WPO's network of providers of mental health services (counsellors, psychologists, psychotherapists, wellness coaches and trainers) in all locations where WPO has covered lives, currently over 200 countries and territories.
- Recruit mental health professionals to provide ad hoc psychological support to WPO clients.
- Identify clients' needs and match the appropriate provider with client using our proprietary database.
- Enter provider information into our database/case management system.
- Respond to provider inquiries within the specified turnaround times.
- Distribute provider guidelines and application materials to external affiliates/providers during the recruiting process.
- Maintain accurate and up to date electronic provider records
- Review provider applications and supporting documentation for completeness.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of our clients' information
- Communicate provider information to our clients.
- Proactively manage caseload.
To excel in this role, you will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and exhibit exceptional multitasking abilities without compromising quality and productivity.
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while demonstrating excellent judgment and teamwork.
- Proficient in conducting online research, with a creative, quick, and efficient approach.
- Sales experience preferred.
- High proficiency in various software applications, including Excel and Word.
- Gym Reimbursement.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Life Insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Employer Pension Contribution.
- Wellness Rewards.
- Access to EAP benefits and all WPO services offered including life coaching, wellness coaching, and work-life support.
- Mentorship program.
- Employee exchange programme - work for one month from one of our global offices. Flights and accommodation provided by WPO.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on employee wellbeing and possess the skills and qualifications mentioned above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Workplace Options. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of millions of individuals worldwide.
Workplace Options is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about WPO please check out our website www.workplaceoptions.co.uk and this short video gives a great overview of what we do https://youtu.be/hJEOFUJ6QHU