Operations Team Manager - Fluent German, Dutch or French Job description
We are a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities, and we are proud and passionate about what we do.
We are recruiting for an Operations (Reservations) Team Manager with fluent German, Dutch or Frenchlanguage skills. You willassist our Deputy Operations Managers in the day to day running of the Operations Department, supporting a team of Business Travel Consultants and promoting our company values and behaviours, culture and work ethic. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring there is a constant and consistent focus on quality of service across their team and that customer service levels are of the highest standards in the industry.
- Managing teams to exceed targets and standards through ensuring a coaching culture, supporting team development and challenging under performance.
- Being a first point of escalation for price matching, customer issues or feedback, investigating and resolving initially, before looking for opportunities to improve procedures to reduce reoccurrence.
- Identifying training needs of team members and work with L&D to provide the necessary support
- Managing the workload within the team throughout the day to maximise productivity and achieve SLAs
- Fluent German, Dutch or Frenchlanguage skills.
- Team Manager / Team Leader / Assistant Team Manager experience gained in a fast-paced TMC / travel industry environment.
- Good GDS knowledge; Amadeus/Galileo preferable but cross-training can be undertaken
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and prioritize own workload
- Strong experience of nett fares, including airpasses and RTW fares preferable
- Ability to plan current and future workloads
- A "lead by example" work ethic to drive first class customer service from the reservations department with all clients, suppliers and Diversity departments
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Opportunity for combination of office and home working
- 31.5 days Annual Leave, rising to 32.5 days (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy or sell additional annual leave
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Central Manchester offices
If you are interested in our role and meet the requirements above, then please do get in touch. Hours of work are8.45am - 5.30pm, 4 days per week; 8.45am - 6.30pm 1 day per week; (Monday - Friday) plus1 weekend shift every 6 weeks with day off in lieu. Our office is based in Manchester City Centre, and this role offers the opportunity for a combination of office and home-working following probation period.Welcome to Diversity Travel
- We're a successful travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We're proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/diversity-travel/ to learn more about us and what we do.
We're proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.