We are excited to offer you this new opportunity within Wipro Technologies, one of the biggest brands in the industry at this moment with a well-established history in various domains.
As part of this project and a new team, your role as an Order Management Associate with Dutch will be to be responsible for customer orders end-to-end across the globe.What you'll be doing:
Delivery process and solution management
- Managing and coordinating customer solution orders with internal stakeholders
- Managing the order workflow in Customer's internal systems & project coordination
- PEGA/MYSD reporting for supplier orders & customer side updates on any customer dependencies.
- Complete Root Cause Analysis when necessary and contribute to Service Improvement Plan creations.
- Collaboration with regional delivery specialists and supplier performance managers to assist in service delivery improvement.
Customer management involvement
- Perform order validation with the customer, sanity check and update order records if necessary.
- Establish initial communication with the customer ('welcome call') for incoming new orders and provide regular updates through the delivery until order closure.
- Manage customer escalations/expedite in line with the escalation/expedite process, provide root cause analysis outcome on failed installs to customer.
- Notify customer about service activation completion and prepare all necessary documents (SAF).
- Responsible for customer satisfaction (Net Promotor Score, NPS) measures in relation to the provisioning stages of all orders assigned and managed on behalf of the customer.
- HQ communications for small customers.
Project management involvement
- Act as an SME towards account and sales teams and be consulted for supplier selection, timelines and delivery constraints that can ensure setting the right expectations and set up delivery for success.
- Act as the single point of contact for all internal and external escalations on 1st level, expedites and inquiries related to order delivery.
- Responsible for the end to end relationship for both internal and external customers. Take responsibility for service implementation and act as primary interface for customers, internal departments and business partners or all implementation activities throughout the whole order life cycle within given timescales. Where required provide reporting to the customer.
- Ensure all KCI (Keep Customer Informed)/KPI (Key Performance Index) are delivered against agreed targets working with organizations to ensure it is achieved, maintain a high focus and drive on performance and operational jeopardy management.
- Accountable for updating complex accounts order track updates on a weekly basis for the PM/Account teams (pencil views/customer comment)
Supplier and early life management involvement
- Accountable for ordering and tracking multiple and complex infrastructure products and services, including but not limited to access ordering.
- Manage all aspects of changes (In-Flight Change) related to the orders.
- Manage circuit issues with the access suppliers, open incident tickets and follow-up if necessary.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing early life failures.
Service activation management involvement
- Schedule and arrange the RTT and Migration appointment with customer & liaise with CDPs for booking Internal & external resources.
Delivery knowledge management
The skills & experience you'll need:
- Act as a mentor towards New Joiners.
- Cooperate and support service improvement initiatives.
What's in it for you?
- Fluent English & Dutch
- Customer focused mind-set
- Drive for performance and results proactively
- Team player, open and co-operative
- Out of the box thinking
- Systemic & analytical thinking
- Self-confidence and self-sufficient while working alone
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - both verbal and written
- Experience in managing complex processes and multiple suppliers is preferred.
- Ability to quickly oversee complex processes and products.
- Problem solving and initiating corrective actions
- Ability to analyze and respond to complex customer service requirements.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, customers and priorities in a demanding environment.
- ITIL or equivalent is an advantage
- Basic technical and networking knowledge is an advantage
• Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
• Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment.
• Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits available through a flexible benefits package that can be customized depending on each employees' needs.
• Relocation assistance to help you settle in.