Job Description Summary
Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives
Execute within a well defined sales/commercial framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result. Work is typically subject to tight oversight. This may be in form of human or systems checking. May be responsible for supporting targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small sales territories.Job Description
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.Essential Responsibilities
Order Management includes:
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met;
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers;
- Provide an excellent level of service for our customers. Specifically when answering customer phone calls including price enquiries, order updates and stock enquiries;
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment.;
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry;
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory;
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports;
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses;
- Tools used are Orbiter, MyOrders, Salesforce, Oracle, eOM
Demo Coordinator includes:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with distribution and freight forwarders;
- Leverage necessary global Demo tools (SFDC) to reflect planning of Demo equipment, data management, and set up the configurations;
- Follow up the Demo processes like order booking, inventory replenishment, sell off processes;
- Estimate the inventory plan for stock control and take pro-active action to prevent the deterioration of inventories (Quality of inventory, aging and Obsolescence);
- Support warehouse activities to ensure proper stock movements, ensure precise annual and cycle inventory counts physically;
- Work with service teams to ensure completion of required maintenance activities for equipment;
- Tools used are Elton, iStock, Oracle.
- This role requires some experience in the Sales- or Client Management Support with experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Order Management beneficial;
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple projects whilst working to deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global and complex environment;
- A good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Oracle knowledge would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Additional InformationRelocation Assistance Provided: