Order to Cash Process Analyst (Dutch market)
Careers that Change Lives
Use excellent communication and process management skills to deliver results through vendor (monitoring, execution, quality) and to provide high quality standard support to the stakeholders in agreed governance model.
Join Medtronic's Process Analyst team and become a part of a company that improves people's lives. Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A Day in the Life
• Ensuring standard process and country specifics are being executed by Vendor
• Acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
• Implementing structural mitigation actions and long-term solutions
• Pro-actively identifying process gaps and driving improvements for assigned region
• Performing root cause analysis and support corrective action execution
• Performing regular checks/analysis on respective reports and propose improvements based on findings
• Bachelor Education or relevant experience
• English and Dutch language skills at B2 level: spoken and written
• Min. 1 year of relevant professional experience within OTC processes
• Process improvement mindset with a proven track record
Nice to Haves
• Experience of working in multicultural environment is an advantage
• Previous exposure to communication with Senior Management
• SAP system
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute. We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you'll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!