WTW is an award-winning advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
From the Titanic ship in 1912 to The Moon Buggy in 1971, WTW has a richness in [insurance] history dating back to 1828.
Our WTW Regional Delivery Hub based in the heart of Lisbon - encompasses a +175 strong global team of who deliver operational excellence through innovation and streamlined solutions every single day. The Role
As a pension administrator, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the administration of Belgian pension funds, including recurring administrative processes such as data and calculation processes, preparation of affiliate's letters and collaboration with teams in other countries.
In addition, you will add value to the company by performing the following tasks:
- Collaborate with standardized recurring tasks / processes within the team.
- Processing of business transactions such as new affiliations, upload of new data or changes; checking of client data, calculation of contributions, preparation of payments, treatment of leavers / retirements; prepare files for consultants.
- Act as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Documentation of conducted process step.
- Support implementation of new customers in our pension administration system.
- Demand-oriented use of the respective WTW admin tools as well as MS Office applications for efficient customer management.
You are the person that we are looking for if you have:
What's in it for you?
- High school diploma or academic degree
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French
- Strong interpersonal and team-work skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach.
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
In WTW, you'll find a professional yet friendly and easy-going environment in an office based in a fast-growing European capital. Come join a team of dynamic and motivating colleagues!
In addition to our attractive remuneration package, we offer: Work-life balance.
Mobile working or in the office? Flexible working hours? Sure, no problem. Hybrid working is more than just a buzzword for us. Monetary benefit.
An attractive, performance-related remuneration system. Internationality.
An international management consultancy and the security of a global corporation with renowned customers. Development opportunities.
A steep learning curve and sufficient freedom for individual career development: You will dive deep into a variety of topics, both on-the-job and in intensive specialist training. Cooperation.
Learning from each other and making decisions together, collegial, appreciative, and dynamic. Customer contact.
Quickly take responsibility. Corporate events.
Together we celebrate our successes and our community. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer